The international body for recognised standards of social enterprise accreditation.
Social Enterprise Mark CIC exists to recognise and build the capabilities of social enterprises as competitive, sustainable businesses, dedicated to maximising social impact above shareholder profit.
- Be advocates of our social enterprise community
- Be a voice for the social enterprise sector
- Advocate for social enterprise to be part of every supply chain
- Help to grow the social enterprise sector
- Work in partnership with people that make a difference
- Meet people where they are and support them to reach their aspirations
- Be true to the belief that change is possible through collective action of many
- Involve stakeholders in the development of the standards
Fair, clear and robust
- Provide accreditation that recognises where an organisation is in their development
- Support organisations to reach standards of good practice and continue to improve and develop
- Be consistent, transparent and rigorous in applying checks and identifying evidence that meets the standards
Innovative & Responsive
- Be responsive to the needs of our clients and customers
- Take measured risks
- Take inspiration from elsewhere and apply it pragmatically to a situation or problem
- Be creative/agile in finding solutions
Social Enterprise Mark CIC is the only social enterprise accreditation authority, which ensures the social enterprise business model remains ethical, credible and commercial through accreditation.
It is responsible for assessing applications for the internationally recognised Social Enterprise Mark and Social Enterprise Gold Mark.
It exists to recognise and promote the capabilities of social enterprises as competitive, sustainable businesses, dedicated to maximising social impact above shareholder profit.
A little note from us at Everyday People
Profiles are not recommendations - we're spoilt for choice, plus you're the best person to decide what is right for your business.