Our guide to adding events
If you need a hand, email email@example.com
You don't need to be a user to add an event. Click to get started.
Becoming a User
Edit and manage multiple events via the Event Dashboard.
1. Enter a username and your email address when you post an event.
2. An account will be created and you will receive password details. (check your junk folder)
Post or edit an event - Registered User
1. Firstly login with your username and password. It will take you to WordPress.
2. Open a new tab, then go to the Event Dashboard. (Which isn't the same as the WordPress Dashboard)
Add or Update Organiser Profile
To include your organisation's details on your event pages create an Organiser Profile.
1. Firstly log in here with your username and password. This will take you to WordPress.
2. Open a new tab, then go to the Organiser Dashboard. (Which isn't the same as the WordPress Dashboard)
3 Create your profile.